Your show booth comes with:
1. One (1) 30” x 96” draped table and two (2) chairs
2. Two (2) show passes. (Additional passes available)
3. Electrical connection is included
4. Promotion of your participation on our website
5. Promotion of your brand/products on our Facebook page
As a show exhibitor you will
receive these additional benefits:
1. Your instruments or products will be seen by 1,000+ prospective customers
2. A great show location – very high-end venue with great amenities
3. An easy access location – 2 minutes off I-84, just West of Hartford, CT
4. A very affluent area – one of the highest per capita income regions of CT
5. The $99 room rate special at the Marriott (plus taxes) LIMITED TIME AVAILABILITY
The Acoustic Café
In response to our acoustic builders concerns over the venue being too loud we have a second show room, The Acoustic Cafe. Only acoustic instrument builders and dealers will be in this room, first come first served.
This room will allow for a much quieter experience for meeting prospective buyers. We will promote this new room specifically as part of the Expo marketing. Only 14 booths are available so don’t wait too long, we’re sure this is going to fill up quickly.
Early bird savings for booth space is available!
Cost is $250 per booth if paid by January 31st. ($350 after March 1st). Call us with questions. At our previous show the booths sold out before the early bird date so don’t wait too long.
Expo Booth Pricing
- A single Booth space is $250 if paid before August 15, 2017, or $300 if paid by September 15, 2017. All single booths paid for after September 15, 2017, are $350.
- A double Booth space is $450 if paid before August 15, 2017, or $550 if paid by September 15, 2017. All double booths paid for after September 15, 2017, are $650.
- All booths are first come, first served. Booth locations will be determined by Northeast Guitar Expo. Marriott Hotel WiFi available for an additional $30.
Great area for a high-end guitar show!
This location is one of the highest income per household areas in Connecticut. The surrounding towns of Avon, Farmington, Glastonbury, Simsbury and West Hartford are some of the most affluent communities in the Hartford area. There is a high demand for this type of event, so don’t miss this opportunity to sell your instruments here.
Ready to join us?