Your show booth comes with:
1. One (1) 30 x 72 draped table and two (2) chairs
2. Two (2) show passes. (Additional passes available)
3. Electrical connection is included
4. Free Wifi connection is included with your booth
5. Promotion of your participation on our website
6. Promotion of your brand/products on our Facebook page
As a show exhibitor you will
receive these additional benefits:
1. Your instruments or products will be seen by 1,000+ prospective customers.
2. A great show location – The Verve Hotel. Very high-end venue with great amenities.
3. An easy access location – right off the Mass Pike I-90.
4. A very affluent area – Natick Mall retail is super high-end.
The Acoustic Cafe
In response to our acoustic builders concerns over the venue being too loud we have a second show room, The Acoustic Cafe. Only acoustic instrument builders and dealers will be in this room, first come first served.
This room will allow for a much quieter experience for meeting prospective buyers. We will promote this new room specifically as part of the Expo marketing.
Early bird savings for booth space is available!
Payments for booth spaces made by January 31, 2020 give you the best value. At our previous show the booths sold out before the early bird date so don’t wait too long.
Expo Booth Pricing
- A single Booth space is $300 if paid before January 31, 2020, or $350 if paid by February 28, 2020. All single booths paid for after March 1, 2020, are $400.
- A double Booth space is $450 if paid before January 31, 2020, or $550 if paid by February 28, 2020. All double booths paid for after March 1, 2020, are $650.
- A triple Booth space is $550 if paid before January 31, 2020, or $650 if paid by February 28, 2020. All Triple booths paid for after March 1, 2020, are $750.
- All booths are first come, first served. Booth locations will be determined by Northeast Guitar Expo.
Great area for a high-end guitar show!
The Boston/Natick area is very affluent. The high end Natick Mall area is right across the street from The Verve Hotel. Neiman Marcus, Nordstrams, you name it and its here.
Accessible right off of Interstate 90, The Mass Pike. Natick has a train station that runs into downtown Boston.
Ready to join us?
Email us at NortheastGuitarExpo@gmail.com
for all the information to become
a show Exhibitor.
© Copyright 2020 – Northeast Guitar Expo, LLC. All rights reserved.