Your show booth comes with:
1. One (1) 30 x 72 draped table and two (2) chairs
2. Two (2) show passes. (Additional passes available)
3. Electrical connection is included
4. Free Wifi connection is included with your booth
5. Promotion of your participation on our website
6. Promotion of your brand/products on our Facebook page
As a show exhibitor you will
receive these additional benefits:
1. Your instruments or products will be seen by 400+ prospective customers.
2. A great show location – Central CT is loaded with guitar players and enthusiasts.
3. An easy access location – Right off of I-91 near Bradley Airport, Hartford and Springfield.
The Acoustic Cafe
In response to our acoustic builders concerns over the venue being too loud we have a second show room, The Acoustic Cafe. Only acoustic instrument builders and dealers will be in this room, first come first served.
This room will allow for a much quieter experience for meeting prospective buyers. We will promote this new room specifically as part of the Expo marketing.
Early bird savings for booth space is available!
Payments for booth spaces made by , 2021 give you the best value. At our previous show the booths sold out before the early bird date so don’t wait too long.
Expo Booth Pricing
- A single Booth space is $350 if paid before August 15, 2021, or $400 if paid by September 15 , 2021. All single booths paid for after September 15 , 2021, are $450.
- A double Booth space is $500 if paid before August 15 , 2021, or $600 if paid by September 15 , 2021. All double booths paid for after September 15 , 2021, are $700.
- A triple Booth space is $650 if paid before August 15 , 2021, or $750 if paid by September 15 , 2021. All triple booths paid for after September 15, 2021, are $850.
- All booths are first come, first served. Booth locations will be determined by Northeast Guitar Expo.
Ready to join us?
Email us at NortheastGuitarExpo@gmail.com
for all the information to become
a show Exhibitor.
© Copyright 2021 – Northeast Guitar Expo, LLC. All rights reserved.