Your show booth comes with:
1. One (1) 30 x 72 draped table and two (2) chairs
2. 8’w x 8’h black draped curtain behind booths in Dome Room
3. Two (2) show passes. (Additional passes available)
4. Electrical connection is included
5. Free Wifi connection is included with your booth
6. Promotion of your participation on our website
7. Promotion of your brand/products on our Facebook page
As a show exhibitor you will
receive these additional benefits:
1. Your instruments or products will be seen by 1,000+ prospective customers
2. A great show location.
3. An easy access location.
4. A very affluent area – one of the highest per capita income regions
The Acoustic Cafe
In response to our acoustic builders concerns over the venue being too loud we have a second show room, The Acoustic Cafe. Only acoustic instrument builders and dealers will be in this room, first come first served.
This room will allow for a much quieter experience for meeting prospective buyers. We will promote this new room specifically as part of the Expo marketing. Only 14 booths are available so don’t wait too long, we are sure this is going to fill up quickly.
Early bird savings for booth space is available!
Cost is $350 for a single booth, $550 for a double booth space if paid by the Early Bird date. Call us with questions. At our previous show the booths sold out before the early bird date so don’t wait too long.
Expo Booth Pricing
- A single Booth space is $350 if paid by the Early Bird date. All single booths paid for after are $450.
- A double Booth space is $550 if paid by the Early Bird date. All double booths paid for after are $750.
- All booths are first come, first served. Booth locations will be determined by Northeast Guitar Expo.
Great area for a high-end guitar show!
Located between Hartford and New Haven, with great access from Fairfield County, Massachusetts, New York City, Westchester County and Providence.
Ready to join us?